Coronavirus (covid-19) Guidance – The Range Re-Opening
We are pleased to announce the range has now been allowed to re-open however we have had to make temporary changes to how we operate.
Currently we can only have 15 people on the range (excluding the range masters) at any one time.
You will need to call or message before you come to the range so that we can ensure we comply with covid secure rules.
Please park in the main hall car park and not in the smaller car park, you can then walk across the field to the range. Please park so that you can keep social distancing.
Below are the further changes we have had to make, we know this all seems a bit strict, but it is for the safety of everyone.
Please read the below rules and information before you come to the range. Further guidance can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
THROWERS SAFETY RULES - COVID-19
SAFETY IS THE MAIN CONSIDERATION
- IF YOU OR ANYONE WHO YOU LIVE WITH ARE DISPLAYING SIGNS OF COVID-19 / FEELING UNWELL, PLEASE NOT ATTEND THE RANGE.
- PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU ATTEND THE RANGE.
- 1M+ SOCIAL DISTANCING WHERE 2M IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- UPON ENTRY TO THE RANGE PLEASE WASH / WIPE YOUR HANDS AT THE CLEANING STATION.
- THE SHELTER IS ACCESSIBLE BUT PLEASE REMEMBER SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- ALL EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE WIPED DOWN BEFORE AND AFTER USE AT ONE OF THE CLEANING STATIONS – ANTI BAC WIPES AND SPRAY ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE.
- PLEASE TRY NOT TO SHARE ANY EQUIPMENT WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THE RANGE WITHOUT FIRST CLEANING IT AT THE CLEANING STATION.
- PLEASE “GIVE WAY” TO PEOPLE COMING OFF THE THROWING AREAS.
- PLEASE ONLY COLLECT AND RETRIEVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT.
- PLEASE PLACE ALL RUBBISH / CLEANING METERIALS IN THE BINS PROVIDED.
- PLEASE “GIVE WAY” TO ANYONE LEAVING THE RANGE BY STANDING TO ONE SIDE AND ALLOWING THEM TO PASS.
FAILURE TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES COULD RESULT IN YOU BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE.
THE RANGE LAYOUT.
Please remember this is to protect everyone who uses the range.
The range risk assessments are available upon request.